Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm back

It's been way too long, so hopefully I'll get back in the groove. There has been almost too much to write about that it's overwhelming to know where to begin. Everytime I turn on the tv or radio it seems there is yet another scandal in the news about this corrupt government we have leading us (if you can call what they do leading). I guess it's somewhat encouraging that some in the media are finally taking their blinders off and seeing the lies and corruption for what they are, but they have a long way to go. Americans need to wake up and take our country back, I just hope we can elect true leaders before too much damage is done. Personally Obamacare had raised our health insurance to almost $900 a month, which is frustrating considering it's just a high deductible plan so only helpful for major stuff. We actually have a plan that was grandfathered, but what good is that when the price skyrockets. I hate how the government thinks they know what's best for us. Forcing Americans to buy a product or pay a fine is glaringly unconstitutional. This administration has trampled the constitution and spit on the founding fathers sacrifices more times than I can count. America is an exceptional nation and I want it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment