Friday, October 21, 2016

Crazy Times

This election is something else. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a spy thriller filled with conspiracy and corruption with the lone soldier trying to fight for justice. So many twist and turns, secrets and lies, and a vast array of opinions. Then I realize this is what has become of our country.
The two candidates we have could not be more different on policy issues. There are those that say vote for neither, they are both horrible. Vote for 3rd party they say. As much as we don't like that it is dominantly a two party system, right now, that is what it is. Voting for a 3rd party person at this point in time is basically handing the election to the progressive liberals. They have successfully split the conservative vote by spreading lies and attacking the person to keep the focus of their own lack of substance. If you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it. By not voting or voting 3rd party, that tells me they are ok with Hillary for president. (which considering her crimes, treason and evil intents, is mind boggling)
Yes we have two flawed candidates. We need to take a breath and look not at the people, but at the policies. People need to get past the never Trump wall and look at what each side will do for the country. On one side you have pro abortion, anti traditional marriage, open borders, higher taxes, activist judges, government healthcare, attacks on religious liberty and gun rights just to name a few. On the other side you have pro life, pro marriage, immigration protection, lower taxes, competition in healthcare, constitutional judges, protection of our freedoms, strengthening our military and regain respect in the world.
We can't listen to anything the main stream media says.They no longer hide their bias for progressive liberalism. As for Hillary, she lies so much I don't even think she knows what is truth any more. It's exhausting to listen to her spew garbage, and disheartening that so many fall for it.
These people will do anything and say anything to keep their power and people need to be careful not to fall for the deception. There is so much corruption in our government, on both sides and all around. The fact the liberals are seething with hate for Trump should tell you that he most likely has some good policies. He has many flaws yes, but we need to vote for the direction he can take our country not for his personality. We need to keep the most corrupt person ever running for president out of office, one who will take our country even further away from what America was formed to be. I think he has been successful because he has not been a politician and he doesn't back down to their attacks which usually work on other candidates liberals go up against.
I hear a lot about voting principles (which is a good thing) and since neither main candidate is stellar we need to vote 3rd party. (I don't see any 3rd party I like either, but anyway) Some say it's not Christian to vote for Trump, some say it is. I don't think it's wrong to love America and want to preserve our freedoms as a country. I don't think that in doing so I'm not trusting God. Many write about the fact that we shouldn't put our trust in government but in God alone and therefor shouldn't vote for Trump because of things he's said and done.(who of us can throw the first stone) I couldn't agree more that God is in control, and only He is who we put our faith in. I don't think the two are exclusive, that if I have hope for our country, that I can't simultaneously put my trust in God.  Whatever happens with this election I know it is in God's plan. My faith is not shaken no matter what happens in this broken world.  What I do hope is that we, as a country, can grow stronger and be a force in the world for good. There is only one candidate I see able to lead us in that direction. We need to be good stewards in the country God places us and the time He placed us in. We can't stand by and let the corruption continue. We need to vote for the policies that will make America great again and for the candidate that has a great possibility of winning and defeating Hillary.

No comments:

Post a Comment