Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Repeats

I saw a video online today that did comparisons with Obama speeches in 2008 and in 2012 and they are virtually identical. They included things he wanted to do, promises he made. One could ask the questions; one..why can't he come up with anything new? and more importantly, why hasn't he done anything about those yet? I would speculate it is because he never planned to nor does he now. He is very good at saying what people want to hear, and very good and doing whatever he pleases. I don't think I have the stomach to watch any of the convention this week, though I may check the news some. They don't have anything to run on so they attack. People need to take the blinders off and see him for what he really is. He wants change, but the change he wants is to fundamentally change our country from what makes it great. Ok...done ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment