Sunday, November 20, 2016

Aftermath and moving on

The election is done but apparently the angst is not. It's disheartening to see all the riots and threats going on. All the fears some are claiming are based on false information. Whether genuine or not obama and hillary are calling for a smooth transition and support of Trump. I do wish they would come out and condemn the rioting and help being calm back to people. I've had the last 8 years to put up with a president I didn't like but I never would wish him ill will or go riot in the streets or demand play time to deal with my stress. I'm embarrassed by what the world must think of us in this time. Peaceful transfer of power is a hallmark of our country. It shows the state of our morality, education, and depravity that things are not going as smoothly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment